Saturday, July 25, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the new blog which will, hopefully, give you a little bit to think about when it comes to sport.
In the luxurious position I am in, I get to observe all sports all day long and hopefully I'll be able to impart some of my dubious wisdom to you all in the coming months and years, depending on how well this all goes.
If you have an interest in AFL, the A-League or Premier League, cricket, tennis, Formula One and a stack of other sports, this should be right up your alley! And this alley isn't a one-way street - I welcome all your comments and questions.
Please subscribe or visit regularly, so we can all get our sports fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gazza's Goal

Gazza's Goal
Paul Gascoigne scores against Arsenal in the first FA Cup Semi-Final to be played at Wembley, April 14, 1991